Top 5 Volunteer Screening and Volunteer Management Blogs of 2016
Posted Thursday, December 29th, 2016 by Verified Volunteers Staff
Here we are again – the very end of another terrific year. Before bidding adieu to 2016 – what a doozy! – let’s take a quick look at top five most popular Verified Volunteers blogs of 2016!
These five blogs make it clear that you are hungry for information on the volunteer lifecycle – everything from recruiting to interviewing to screening…to letting volunteers go when they are just not the right fit for your organization. Good news – we will continue to focus and expand on similar topics as we head into 2017!
In the meantime, be sure to check out all of these great posts and share with us your favorite post by tweeting @VerifiedVols.
Thanks for reading and happy holidays!
- 3 Problem Volunteers – and How to Deal with Them
- The Volunteer Interview: Which volunteers should I interview?
- Fingerprints Versus Name-Based Background Checks
- One question you should always ask yourself when recruiting volunteers
- The Volunteer Interview: What questions should I ask?